Following are some public relations, campaigning, social media and reporting tools for the participants of the National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture’s copyright action corps in September, 2014.
Thank you to NAMAC for the opportunity to present.
Finding your stories
- Identify allied nonprofits (National Center for Charitable Statistics)
- Find Your Representative (Congress) and Senators
- Media Impact Funders‘ 10 Elements of Successful Campaigns
- Hack the Housing Crisis at the San Francisco Public Press
- Find funders with goals that align with yours (Foundation Center)
- Map your followers and their influence (Followerwonk, Iconosquare)
- Social media timing guide
- Social media mentions
- Curation tools Storify, Paper.li and TubeChop
- Hashtag finder Hashtagify.me
- Search Creative Commons images