Following are some notes, resources and tools for the participants of NTEN’s Oregon Nonprofit Tech Readiness Project, February 2016.
Thank you to NTEN for the opportunity to present. You can find out more about San Francisco AIDS Foundation here.
Setting your goals
- How to set up Google Analytics goals
- Google URL builder
- Kissmetrics Google Analytics Funnel Survival Guide
- Microsurveys with Qualaroo
- Short, trackable links – Bit.ly
- Unique links for champions – Ted.com
- Bespoke analytics on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Facebook power editor.
- Third-party analytics for Instagram (Iconosquare), and many others (Simply Measured)
- Google Alerts <3
- Hubspot’s Marketing Grader
- Social CRM AgoraPulse and social-capable CRM Salesforce
- Social listening tool Social Mention
Planning to innovate
- Here’s a great example of social media reporting – How the Sundance Film Festival Used Social Media
- Data visualization tools Infogr.am and Google Charts
Let’s be friends!
Please connect with me on your preferred social media networks. Here’s where you can find me.